Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm in need of a 750D wiring diagram. The ones Papajam used to email were just great. If someone has his 10103 Giulietta Spider R6 manual, I'd really appreciate it if you could email it to me

Thanks

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Henry..... how many years have you gone without this.. I can't believe it! Do you have Glenn's ? twenty lashes for flying in the blind. No Owners manual nor even a copy? I would shake you by the scruff of your collar if you were near. I'm just naturally bad but honest.. You aren't exactly a newbie!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Henry..... how many years have you gone without this.. I can't believe it! Do you have Glenn's ? twenty lashes for flying in the blind. No Owners manual nor even a copy? I would shake you by the scruff of your collar if you were near. I'm just naturally bad but honest.. You aren't exactly a newbie!
As you mention it would be impossible to live with a Giulietta without one. I have a copy of the owners manual and I have a copy of the color diagram for a 6 fuse system.

What I'd love to have is a color copy of a regular 8 fuse system. A large color diagram makes it much easier to work that a small B&W diagram.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts