Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OE 750 Veloce parts including
1) Inlet manifold, including tapered water pipe, connector rod for control of the dual carbs, and carb soft mounts -- as appropriate for early Sprint/Spider Veloces (up to engine 1315.33000) and Sprint Speciales/Zagatos (up to engine 00120.00200). In very good, as removed vintage condition. While there is some surface rust on the water pipe and dirt on the intake manifold, the connecting rod moves freely, the return spring has good tension, all water hose connections are in good condition, and the rubber on the carb mounts is in good/uncracked condition. Bolt on and drive away or clean up and have them look like new original equipment.

2) Air cleaner canister, straps and filter. Again, very good, as removed vintage condition. There is some dirt on the inside of the filter, the support straps (a L & R matched pair, but without gasket material) have surface rust, and the canister itself has small areas of surface rust. Again, bolt on for that nice vintage driver look or clean and paint to have a like new OE look. Only one real flaw: there are 4 small holes in the canister cap (shown in last photo), that look like there was something mounted there in the past.

Centerline lists a new reproduction air cleaner at $949 and 750 Veloce carb soft mounts for $232/set of 4. OKP lists a new reproduction later model 101 Veloce intake manifold at $880. (I haven't found a source of new/repro versions of the more complicated early 750 intake manifold to offer that comparison.)

I would prefer to sell both items as a package, and think a price in the range of 2/3 to 3/4 of that for new reproductions is a reasonable offer given condition and originality - plus actual shipping and insurance charges from US zip 20003.

Of course I am open to alternative offers for one or both.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I'm interested at #3 in line for the three items. Please PM me if you wish to negotiate a price

Frank

·
Registered
642 Posts
A friend of mine is looking for an waterpipe only , is it for sale?

Uli

1 - 6 of 6 Posts