Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, thank you for the speedy delivery of the cam gear bolts. You know who you are.
Now I need a radiator, mine is terminal in almost every aspect.
Please contact me at [email protected] with what you have. A picture or two would also be important.
Thank you,
Bill

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
It was expensive, but American Honeycomb Radiator in Maine did a great job on mine eight years ago. If your core needs to be changed, American Honeycomb has contemporary brass/copper cores that work great. They patched my tanks, top and bottom, and painted the radiator nicely.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I bought new in North italy from a decent small company, they make new 750 101 radiators x around 420 - 450 euros...you can choose aluminium.or basso...i was happy with this ...
Not sure they ship wwide
Francesco

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did the radiators look like the original? PLease send me contact information.
Bill

·
Registered
133 Posts
Here the new radiator before i mounted in my car..and see some details i received from them...masoliniradiatori.com you should find.
Screenshot_20210213-033050_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20210213-033440_Gmail.jpg

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi Bill
They make alu or brass, same price, you need to specify in the preorder....i remember so
Francesco

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello. I have an original radiator which will require its core replaced but the rest is in good condition. I bought it for restoring my car but then came across a good clean working one. If you are interested I can send pix. Best. TY

1 - 8 of 8 Posts