Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was digging in a box looking for something and came across 6 NOS valve cover bolts for a 750. I would venture to say they have been in my box for 30+ years. I cleaned them up some.
These have the groove for the circlip to keep them in the valve cover. They have the coarse nibs and not the 105 fine nibs.
$100 and I will pay for shipping in the US.

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a recent discussion on valve cover bolts in the last two days. See if this resolves your question?

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
let me ask someone who knows and I will post as soon as I find out.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I will take them! Please send me a personal message with payment details and shipping cost.
Thanks
Sig

Sorry, I just see I am second in line. I take them if sonunet does not want them.....

·
Registered
1960 Giulietta Spider, 1961 Giulietta Spider Veloce
246 Posts
Yes They are used on all 101 series 1300 normale engines. Veloces are different.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I have been documenting data on these pins ............. you say they are NOS................. do you still have the original bag with the part number on it?

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been documenting data on these pins ............. you say they are NOS................. do you still have the original bag with the part number on it?
Carl, I know of the discussion here and on the 750-101 discussion group. I would like to have had the original bag but I do not. Most likely it deteriorated over the years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts