Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the Euro Speedometer in kilometers and the Tri- instrument gauge, I believe in Italian? Need for a early 750 Giulietta restoration. Please PM me. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses,.... I will pass both replies to my friend and let him make his decision . I would have replied earlier....was traveling.Thank you!

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies and PMs. The Alfa owner that I was helping has become a new member of the BB forum. I will let our new member do his own bidding now, thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello. I am looking for a 3in1 gauge for a 1966 Giulia (Fuel/Oil/Water gauge). If you have one or know of someone who does? Thanks. TY

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello Massimo. Thanks for the follow up. I am looking for US model gauge, or if not available I will go with a European model as long as it is usable in my car. Thanks. TY

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello Massimo. Thanks for the follow up. I am looking for US model gauge, or if not available I will go with a European model as long as it is usable in my car. Thanks. TY
Hallo TY,

Unfortunately I don't have a spare cluster 3 in 1 gauge but I am restoring a complete set of gauges USA for Giulia 101 and will be ready in about 4-6 weeks.
Attached you can find a restored set I have done in Italian text:
Strumenti Spider Veloce 1600 101 type-RESTORATION (2).jpg Strumenti Spider Veloce 1600 101 type-RESTORATION (3).jpg Strumenti Spider Veloce 1600 101 type-RESTORATION (4).jpg Strumenti Spider Veloce 1600 101 type-RESTORATION (5).jpg Strumenti Spider Veloce 1600 101 type-RESTORATION (7).jpg

If you are intested please send me a PM by Alfabb or contact me at the following email:

[email protected]

Regards
Massimo

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello Ron. Thanks for your follow-up. Are all 3 portions of the Tri-Gauge you have working? Can you send me a picture please. I have a lead on a gauge but may not be fully functioning. The gauge I have is not fully functioning as well and its face is faded. Thanks.

TY

1 - 13 of 13 Posts