Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this would be an interesting thread to start. A week ago finally made this deal go through. Purchased two Milanos from this warehouse that was closing. The owner was an older man who was tired and was ready to retire. All these older Alfa owner peoples always have interesting stories about these cars from their era don’t forget 30 years ago. Anyway long story short I think these Alfas are jewels waiting to be found. So first car is a 1988 2.5 gold car has 90000 miles and in pretty mint condition. Red car with pretty clean interior. And the other jewel is 1988 3.0 with 75000 miles imagine 75000 miles car is hit in the front but has very clean interior and is a true low mile car. Both are rust free Cali cars. My plan as I do in my other posts is to strip the red car and what I mean is strip everything. After that do a very nice beautiful paint job and transplant all the verde components on to the red car ? yes lots of work. I will post if there is any interesting stuff during the build.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts