Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Could someone with a 75 either point me to (sharp) photos of a stock engine bay (or take some and send them to me directly) which clearly show the throttle assembly in the engine bay - with a close-up of how the cable attaches to the throttle body itself, along with the bracket where the other end of the cable attaches?

I'm keeping the Motronic and installing a TS in an early Alfetta GT. I've just received photos of a GT TS conversion which are very helpful, but wondering if there is a solution to install this assembly exactly as it was in the 75.

I need to have this all worked out before I switch out the Nord and install the TS.

Also if it turns out that it would be considerably easier to source these 75 throttle actuation parts rather than trying to fabricate them, does anyone have a parts 75 with the necessary parts which they would sell me?

Biba
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
G'Day Biba,

Throttle body pics is easy, see below.

Firewall, also see below. Seems to just be a hole through the firewall witha flange on the inside and a clip on the engine side with the inner cable going straight to the accelerator pedal arm (however this is on a right hand drive car so LHD may be different).

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts