Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone ID the paint code of this gorgeous 75? This is the only 75 I've ever seen in this color. I'm amazed at how the 75 can look good in such a wide palette of colors. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
I think this is aftermarket paint job. I've never seen that color in the USA. Looking at the side markers I'm guessing it's a European model. Where did you find this picture?

Bye

·
Registered
130 Posts
It is a pretty common colour in Europe, it's called GRIGIO VERDE METALLIZZATO, the Alfa Romeo code should be AR661
Regards
Oscar

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Oscar! I'm strongly tempted to repaint my Verde this color, it's so distinguished. Too bad it never came to the states. Milanoguy, I found this in the Milano picture thread, maybe 9 pages in.

Would the owner of this car like to stand up and take a bow?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thank you Oscar! I'm strongly tempted to repaint my Verde this color, it's so distinguished. Too bad it never came to the states. Milanoguy, I found this in the Milano picture thread, maybe 9 pages in.

Would the owner of this car like to stand up and take a bow?
You're welcome. By the way, which colour is your car? I think that in the States thes colour too was never applied, Nero 602:

alfa romeo 75 asn, Annunci veicoli in Sicilia a Ragusa | Epocka.it

This is a kind of very dark metallic grey (almost black and in fact nero stands for black) and was applied to the very last bunch of Alfa 75 Serie Numerata (limited edition), in 1991 if I remember well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Verde is anthracite gray, I'd have to check the exact paint code number but it's like many pictured on this site. Back in 1988 that color was a little unusual, nowadays it seems half the cars on the road are silver or gray.

I'm sure we never got Nero 602, that's a very subtle shade. Too bad those pictures are in the shade, I could better appreciate it in some sunlight.

Somewhere I saw a picture of a pumpkin colored 75 interior, that would look particularly nice with anthracite and maybe even AR661.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts