Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a lead on a authentic OEM Evo body kit including front and rear bumpers. Any one have a knowledgeable opinion on what this kit is worth in todays market?

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Lowball would be around $1000. Reasonable offer would be closer to $1400. How much do you want for it? I don't need the front bumper but I could get the whole kit and re-sell the front bumper. Car looks great even with just the front bumper.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The entire kit brand new was over 4000 euro in 1997. And if you knew someone in Alfa in those days the kit was approximately 3000 euro at a discounted price. The kit is rare and non existent in today’s market, for the price you mentioned I’d rather keep it Incase of a mishap with my car. But I do appreciate you responding to the thread. Thanks Paul

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
That's too high. The kit itself without shipping can be bought for $1000-$2000 from Europe and $1500 from Australia depending on the vendor. Centerline sells the original Lester kit for $2200+ including shipping. For $4000 you can probably get the IMSA kit from Denmark.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m importing an evo with the extra parts
once I have everything in hand I will circle back around

Paul

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Are you importing a 75 EVO or a 75 1.8T with an EVO kit? I know there is what looks to be like a real EVO in Miami. That’s probably worth the same as the SZ.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Evo In Miami was a real Evoluzione, (If it's the same car you are referring too, it had a ugly red interior) That car was sold and actually ended up going back to Europe, someone from Spain Purchased that car. Crazy right!
I purchased a Real Evoluzione with some very tasteful Mods. Waiting to set up import.
Will post some pics soon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The Evo In Miami was a real Evoluzione, (If it's the same car you are referring too, it had a ugly red interior) That car was sold and actually ended up going back to Europe, someone from Spain Purchased that car. Crazy right!
I purchased a Real Evoluzione with some very tasteful Mods. Waiting to set up import.
Will post some pics soon.
Hi, That EVO was in Brazil I think! and yes, his interior was like an Corvette.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You might be correct (Brazil) but we can agree the interior was not appealing
I thought of buying that car and probably should have as I had no intentions of keeping that interior or even the original interior anyway. If any car should of had the Recaro's straight from factory it should have been the evo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts