Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 1975 GT I am paring out, dash and carpet are very rough but seats (front and rear) are in good condition. Other misc parts are available, it is a complete car minus head, so its all there.

-4 Ronal magnesium 15x7 wheels
-4 Koni sport shocks (orange), lots of life left
-4-5 driveline "donuts", all good condition
-Full Ansa exhaust/muffler with dual tips (downpipe back)
-extra rear hatch with VERY little rust and good glass
-Nardi mahogany/brushed aluminium steering wheel and hub, not perfect
-2 complete Spica intake manifold/throttle bodies
-2 Spica air boxes, complete
-1 complete Spica fuel injection pump, therm. actuator, cut off solenoind, hard lines, injectors
-2 radiators
-2 radiator fan shrouds w/fan
-2 altornators

I will get pics up this weekend, I will take reasonable offers, not looking for trades at this time, buyer pays shipping, pick-up is fine (North Washington 98223).

Kirk R

I will represent the items and condition as accurately as possible. The Ronals are in good condition, finish is clean and bright, all have minor curb damage, 4 Alfa crest center caps present. More pics to come

·
Premium Member
863 Posts
Kirk: i'm interested in most of the specific parts you mentioned plus some more. Please send lots of photos. Thanks, Jim

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Wow, those are really nice wheels!
I am pretty interested in them, would look great in my car.
The front seats are Recaro from gtv6?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Aren't those the factory oem wheels? Do you have all 4? The ansa exhaust from cat back , what kind of shape? How much for each? Also need driver's side sun visor and b pillar lights

·
Registered
22 Posts
ansa exhaust

Very interested in Ansa exhaust. need muffler section and rear section. what kind of shape and price. Any pictures possible? waiting on reply Thanks John

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
pics up!!

small patch in dr. side seat

driveline donuts and ball joints, good condition

chips in clear on Nardi, otherwise it will polish up nicely

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Is he taking the body? I would be interested in the VIN plates/tabs for a conversion here in CA. That is, if it a true 1975.

Don't send it to the crusher without removing all those items !!! That would be VIN plate on the door jamb, VIN plate on the windshield/dash area, and even cutting out the number on the firewall. Including the license plate could make it easier too.

Thanks,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts