Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fires right up!, original SPICA, pans are solid including spare well. Interior is decent, and center console is great. I bought this for the engine to swap out to the 1977, as well as some of the additional parts, and sell/scrap the rest. As you see, the tail section is rusted through.

This was my baby with Euro cams, two piece Euro header, Weber carbs and intake (real Weber intake!). Transmission, new shocks (and straps), and posi rear-end had been gone through just over 6K ago. She ran strong until the timing tensioner bolt loosened and spun the exhaust cam...then the starter went out. She will start via push, but bad valve noise, and small lower end knock...hence the other car to donate the engine.

Floor pans and spare well will need to be replaced, as with the standard rocker panel work.

I also have an extra set (between the existing) of center console side panels, and an extra dash. I have the original Alfa Spider tool kit (light wood handles, black vinyl pouch) and am willing to possibly let that go with the cars as well...if I can find it in the closet. Had to keep that one out of the elements.

I would like to sell them together, as I can't fix the one without the other. I would also like to get $1500 for both considering the $1k (used) worth of Weber conversion...so whoever gets these gets a nice deal and lots of spare parts between the two. I will sell separately, but prefer to have them both go...

For More info, send me a private message and we can talk off the board for those truly interested.

Sad to see them go,
Bruce

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Notice the lower price now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts