Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the original Heater Level Plate on the 74 Spiders was Chrome or Black.

If it is Black, I am having a hard time finding them with the Script on the plate.

Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Alfa Tiger now the trick is finding a black one with the proper script. I have checked everywhere but none seem to be available.

·
Premium Member
4,508 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Jim, however I believe the original had the word "Defrost" on the plate too. That is what I am trying to find. The chrome pieces are available with Defrost but the black one's don't seem to be available.

Guess it is best to just buy what is available and hope the correct original plates show up in the future.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi Mark, might be time to place an add in the parts wanted and for for sale section. I am sure someone has a very good used one tucked away somewhere. GLWY search. Cheers Neil.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Not trying to hijack this thread, but Jim G mentioned a hooded lamp. Can anybody please post a picture. I always wondered if my car should have one. Cheers Neil.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Neil

Below is a link to the hooded lamp. My car is missing this part as well as the heat level plate, I can see where the hooded lamp goes as there is a hole, much larger than what would accept a screw, above the area where the heat level plate goes. I can't post a pic of the hooded lamp hole as my car is with Rex Chalmers getting a mechanical refreshing. Hope this helps.

https://www.centerlinealfa.com/cooling-system/1280

1 - 12 of 12 Posts