Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Alfa guru mechanic here in Los Angeles has a full set of front and rear chrome bumpers, center grille, and all mounting brackets. Take the whole lot for $550 firm. Of course if you want it shipped that will be extra. Now we all know how much a reproduction set of new bumpers and grille will set you back, if you don't it's over $2500 dollars so this is a good deal. Now a little about the overall quality, Remember, this has been on the car since 1974 so it's not perfect, But it is all factory original. The rear bumper is complete but has some ripples, a good metal shop can straighten and re-chrome it no problem. The front bumper is in good solid shape, but I would sand the big main bracket and paint it, it has surface rust but nothing that effects it structurally. One of the lenses is cracked too, but all the mounting rubbers and brackets are there. The center grille needs a good polish, it is metal, not a plastic reproduction, it does need the center emblem too. Take a look at the pictures, what you see is what we'll send. Its a good project and with a little bit of elbow grease will save you tons of cash. Please don't email me with questions since the bumpers are at the shop. Give Benny a call or go take a look at them at his shop, who knows, you may find a few other items you need from the 74. Benny's number is 1-323-933-2707, his address 5422 West Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90019

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts