Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!
Before I begin, I would like to thank all contributors to AlfaBB as it has been an invaluable resource for me over the years.
So my mission with my car now is to truly get her back in proper order.....no workarounds or dodgy fixes.
I am lucky enough that my 13 year old son has taken an interest in working on the car with his old man, so i know she will be properly taken care of in the future.
So that has started a quest to finally spring for a rebuilt Spica from Wes, and cleaning out some of my old shabby work.
As I begin my quest to rid my vehicle of electrical gremlins, I was wondering if someone could send me Papajam's famous colored wiring diagrams for my car?
This would help immensely. I have checked the BB, but it seems like I must request the file for copyright reasons, and someone needs to send it to me? Is that corect. My apologies in advance if i have misunderstood the process.

My car is a 74 Spica enabled Spider.
Thanks
Franco
74 Spider, 65 Fiat 500...the rest doesn't count :)

·
Administrator
17,056 Posts
Welcome aboard. I have mostly Series 3 ('82-'89) Spider wire diagrams. Can anyone help Franco?

P.S. Jim Neill (Papajam) gave his wire diagrams to Alfa owners freely but he asked they not be sold or otherwise posted publicly. So, please send them via a 'Conversation' (aka Private Message) instead of attaching them here in a public "Discussion".

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
sure thing Eric...
Franco, I have sent one to your "conversations" box

1 - 4 of 4 Posts