Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
mike,
that car is awesome! i hope someone on the west coast buys it, i'd love to see it race. i think sniady and simon need to go partners in it, alfabb motorsports.

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Mike,

Welcome to the board!

I must say I've really enjoyed your site and the information that's there. For all you guys who havent seen it go check it out.

Good luck with the sale and like Anthony said I hope it ends up here on the west coast so we get a chance to see her run.

Regards,

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sold!

Well, it looks like you guys got your wish - the GTV Twinspark will move to the west coast! A guy out there used the "Buy it now" button to bypass the auction for a sale price of $17,000.00. I could never build this car for that price, but I am quite satisfied with the sale price anyway!

I have to get permission from the buyer to reveal his name, but anyway, I know he's out there in the West, anyway.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
buyer location

Yes, the car is going out to So Cal - I believe the car will be in or near Long Beach. I have not received permission to say who exactly bought the car, and especially since the buyer is a lawyer, I'd rather not step on toes....

The car will remain in Texas until it is convenient for the buyer to move it - he has a place for me to drop it off right here in Dallas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts