Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if anyone posted this, or if its also in an ad, but I spotted a 74 GTV for sale on the way home last night.

It is parked in a field, on highway 92, about 1.5 to 2 miles east of the light at Main St. and 92 in Half Moon Bay. If you're familiar with the area, its parked by the firewood place, and Blue Sky landscaping.

I checked it out, they're asking $7000 for it. Its a dark dark maroon (that plum color) with very decent interior. Didn't see mileage, but it has some rust. The rust is in the usual places, around the lower corners of the front and rear windows, front wheel wells (by the door) and edges of the doors.

I can get more info if anyone is interested.

Ted

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This poor car is still sitting out on the side of the road....anyone know who's selling it?

I think I'll have a digital camera at my disposal soon...I can take a couple photos of it, if anyone's interested.

Sad to see a GTV go to waste.

Ted

·
Registered
615 Posts
Knowing the Half Moon Bay area, someone please save this car before they start to store pumpkins in her. Or worse, artichokes!

Garrett

·
Registered
702 Posts
ar1750gtv said:
Knowing the Half Moon Bay area, someone please save this car before they start to store pumpkins in her. Or worse, artichokes!

Garrett
Could be worse...could be in Gilroy...then they would store garlic in her. Ok, OK, no comments about 'garlic eaters."

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hell, I saw some pumpkins in it on the way into work today! Its almost too late!

Actually, its guarded by 2 hawks daily...they hang out in the trees and power/phone lines all day and eat rodents in the field.

I was planning on trying to get some photos of it this week. It might be in good condition. Has a personalized plate: "74 GTV" or "GTV 74" can't remember....

Ted

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My thoughts exactly...but I'm pretty sure it had 3 zeros after the 7 :confused: Just shocked that they think they can get that for it...paint is usual daily driver quality...not sure on engine...interior is the same...

Ted

·
Registered
102 Posts
Let me know if you can take some pics. I could ask around.

·
Registered
102 Posts
thanks anyway. maybe it's ok where it is now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts