1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1974 ALFA ROMEO GTV
FOR SALE
$12,500.00

A lovely, rust free, example of this fine automobile. This car has 40 DCOE Webers and was resprayed, red (the original color), a few years back. It has been set up for a track day/road car use, see list of work below (rear anti-sway bar has been removed). The car has a sunroof, not the factory authorized version. Except for the front seat belts and radio (Sony), the interior is original. All gauges work, although the water temp gauge is temperamental. I am the third owner.

It has had lots of recent work done to include:

1. New Pirelli P4, P185/70R-14, all around.
2. New seat belts/front (Alfaholics). Have old seat belts.
3. New Koni (Reds) front.
4. Replacement stock shocks, rear.
5. New competition Red Springs (IAP).
6. New bushings (poly): front trailing arms (set); rear trailing arms (set); 4 lower ‘A’ arm bushings.
7. U Joints replaced.
8. R & R driveshaft.
9. Pinion Tightened.
10. New Bosch 12” wipers.
11. New Ignition wires (IAP).
12. Tune up.
13. New air filters.
14. New spark plugs (NGK).
15. R & R cylinder head and new headgasket.

I have the receipts for everything (1 – 15) listed above. The vast majority of the engine work was done at Nasko’s Imports, Portland, OR and the suspension work was done by Veloce Motors, Gervais, OR. These are the two best Alfa shops in the Portland, Oregon area.

A significant amount of work was done to the car in October 2002. The starter was replaced and a new ignition switch. There was major brake work done to include: replaced front and rear calipers, new master cylinder and new pads, front and rear.
The gas tank was also removed and cleaned (have the receipts).

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
Its a rainy day here in TX. Gives me time to poke around the BB. Did you ever sell her. Seemed like there was not a lot of interest with the origional post. Seems like a good car for the money. Is that the case?
Take care.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MidlifeGTV
It is and was a good car. I decided to keep it.
Thanks for the interest.
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts