Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the third owner of this CA car, the 2 previous owners maintained the car fanatically. There are one or two dime sized specks of rust on the floor, otherwise rust free. Original paint is nice (yellow), but the nose has been damged, not too serious, but not a ding either. Runs and drives well, needs a muffler soon. Interior very presentable, seats are worn, no rips or tears. Being a 1973 it is CA smog exempt. I am in Willits, CA about 100 miles north of SF. I'd like to get $2900, but I'm seriously out of space and will consider all offers. Thanks, Alan 707 459 3218

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
facelnut,

Welcome aboard!

Sounds like you have a good car for a good price. Hopefully you'll get some bites. Do you have any pictures of the car you can post? It might help stimulate the potential buyer.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Admin, That's a good idea. I will need to figure out how the Xmas digital camera works before I can post pics! Willits isn't too far from the Bay Area, maybe you know an Alfisti near you that would be interested. Alan

·
Registered
442 Posts
facelnut;
The 73 or 74 is the car I am looking for! Had a 74 spyder for 12 years. Was an idiot and let it go.
Now I need a project car for my 16 year-old son and I. (Maybe he will let me drive it occasionally.)
I am in L.A. S.F. area is easy. Just need to recoup the "holiday financial losses."
In a few weeks when work starts up again I will be seriously looking. I will keep in touch.
...Keeth

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This sounds like just the car for you. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it to LA (altho it is 30 years old, and could be an adventure). Has room for improvement, but shouldn't bury you financially. '73 is CA smog exempt too! Feel free to get in touch, remember "ya snooze, ya lose" Alan 707 459 3218

1 - 8 of 8 Posts