Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm replacing the fuel lines on the car. The previous owner had done a McGyver special with lengths of steel interspersed with fuel line hose and lots of hose clamps - so I dont trust them to use as a template.

I can figure it out from the forward fuel filter in the engine compartment aft along the flat part of the underside of the floor.

Its just where the underside turns up where the trailing arm is to the fuel pump and tank that I am not sure about.

Any one have a picture/sketch/factory diagram?

Thanks

Ian

·
Registered
155 Posts
If you're not concerned about the correctness why not use a braided flexible fuel hose? Wouldn't that make life easy?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Fuel Line Routing

Hope this picture provides a little idea of the routing in the rear area...this was shot over the top of the differential. There is a foam rubber cover over the steel lines as they route under the car you should be able to follow the steel brackets along the way which had a foam grommet that supports the fuel line and the vapor return line at each clamp point...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Difference between US and Euro fuel line route?

Don't know if the above picture is the "original" fuel line, but it seems to run under the T bar, where (at least the Euro version) runs over the T bar as it follows the underside and back of the backseat at the right side and runs through the "slot" (the little bump behind the backseat) so it fits between the body and the T bar, then straight to the back,and left to the tank.

I've attached some photo's from a 100% original and unrestored car.

Hope this helps.
JC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts