Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That's 2000. I have a blue one bought from Bob Cozza 5 years ago and imported from Milan. At the time, his partner over there quite correctly said the car needed virtually nothing to be made ready to send over for resale. Since I've had it, I put in electronic ignition, changed oil every 3K miles, all fluids once, rotated tires, had a couple of shallow paint rust bubbles taken care of, and that's it. A few more, equally minor, have cropped up. The interior is all original and excellent except the rear head rest cloth has been degraded by the sun and the slide controls on console are hard to move. The car burns no oil and is the most stand-up vehicle I own. The price is $6700. If interested, P.M. with your e-mail address and I'll send you some photos. I forgot to add it has a cracked outer headlamp lens. I taped it solid, tried for a year to find one, and have come up empty. I just thought of one more thing. There are some light scratches in paint where my beagle walked on top of the car one morning. It has always had a good coat of paste wax so I'd imagine they'd buff out easily.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New Orleans
QUOTE=cabikefreak;1027163]Hey billg where is the car physically located?[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
22,361 Posts
I'd like to see them; can you also provide the VIN? Not sure if I have this car on the Berlina Register or not. Thanks
Andrew
andrew dotttt watry atttttt lexisnexis dotttt com

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm, I see she failed to take a picture of the car from the side. If somebody wants one, tell me, but the sides are totally dent/ding free.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Andrew, you have it. Remember when you and your wife were down here and either spotted the car on the road or dropped by the house but found the car in the driveway, covered. I wish you had come in the yard that day (I wasn't home.) and taken the cover off.
t
I'd like to see them; can you also provide the VIN? Not sure if I have this car on the Berlina Register or not. Thanks
Andrew
andrew dotttt watry atttttt lexisnexis dotttt com

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reply To Some Queries

The Berlina has no a/c. It runs on twin Solexes, rebuilt for me by Greff Motors in New Orleans in, I believe, 2008, though Randy Greff, whose family had the first Alfa dealership here, will have it on computer.
Lastly, I'll send some more photos tomorrow morning. Those of you who have not received any will receive a better set than what I've been dispensing.
Also, should anyone wish to speak to me directly, I can be reached at 504-491-2400.
Bill Grady

1 - 14 of 14 Posts