Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SINCE THIS SUCH AN AESTHETICAL ITEM.. I WILL GUARANTEE SATISFACTION AND RETURN YOUR MONEY INCLUDING YOUR RETURN POSTAGE IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED

This bumper was taken off my car. It had some minor warts I could live with but an upgrade fell into my lap . So this is expendable. The warts are two fold.
It has been tapped in the center and straightened and is ever so slightly wavy in the top center foot or so ... ALMOST indiscernible .. but there to a trained eye. There are some really small waves in the part that a good shop should be able to iron out. Second, it is chrome plated and the chrome is pealing. I've enclosed a few pics but I have MANY MORE if you e-mail me at RLesn at comcast dot n e t .. Price is $300 shipped anywhere in the USA...Bottom line it is a NOT a show item but a pretty darned good piece for street and potential to be show if you have any experience working with SS. I'm too old to learn. It comes with the bumperettes. I can walk you through disassembly if needed. It's simple. 1973 Alfa Romeo Spider
025.JPG
026.JPG
010.JPG
018.JPG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts