Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1971 Alfa Spider living in my garage. From the feedback I received from the thread titled "restore vs part-out" it sounds like this car is worth restoring as it is virtually rust free (lived in So Cal all its life) with the repair items mentioned below. The car was well cared for and co-owned by one of the guys from A R Ricambi, before it came to reside in my garage. I planned to return it to daily driver status many times over the years, but a lack of project money and time have made it "temporarily" impossible. The current reality is that I am closing my storefront and now need the extra garage space to hold all of my store fixtures and equipment.

The bad stuff: possible rod knock & needs: right front fender needs to be replaced, a new right front headlight assembly, new carpet, seats, tires and top.

The good stuff: It's a '71 Spider! Rust free except for a couple of surface paint bubbles. Aside from the right front fender, the body is in good condition. Includes a set of original cromodora wheels.

Next weekend I will clean out my garage for the move, and will post pictures of the car at that time.

If anyone is interested in buying this car, please let me know.

Teresa W.
[email protected]
'71 Spider 1750 - current
'73 Berlina -past
'87 Milano - past

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
sounds like a great restoration candidate to me....and '71 is a desirable year, please don't part her out!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
'71 Spider for sale

Thanks Peter. No worries ~ I'm not going to part her out, but I may need to sell her for the garage space and extra money to facilitate the move of my business. If I sell my car, I will hold onto my dream of buying a '68-'69 Duetto when things get better.

·
Registered
314 Posts
OK, tell me more. I about have my ;71 finished and hae a large assortment of parts that i might be able to use. PM a price and photos. How about a list of spares? anything else you think I might need.
Captain Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts