Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a project in mind and now my plans have changed.
I would like to see this stuff gone within a couple of weeks as the scrap yard is calling.
please make offers for all or some and tell your friends as I may only advertise for a couple of weeks and then its off to the scrap yard.
Snow sometimes comes early here in Canada and I would like it gone before then.
some items may be spoken for locally and Some larger items can be expensive to ship even if they don't weigh much.
I would like to avoid getting lots of shipping costs for those who may not be a serious buyers, so please only ask if you want or need the item.
I hope I don't sound too negative, I'm just busy like most folks.
I may also have stuff that is not pictured, so please ask.
There is one usable windshield, not pictured Probably one of those things that the shipping may cost more than the item??
I see that I can't post too many pictures, so pm your email an I will send all that I have.
thanks for your time,
Bob.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spoken for parts, wheels and caps, door cards and interior handles, dash and instruments, interior light switches, brakes and diff, seat hardware and head rests, front suspension and steering box.
Windshield still available and other Berlina parts.
Car will be going soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
berlina

not sure if I properly replied..But im interested with rear seats..ship to los angles let me know.price..thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello, is the front grill, lights, trim rings available need front fenders or front end? what is left of the shell since suspension and such seem to be gone? 559-917-6731 Central California

·
Registered
52 Posts
the berlina pictured here, is it for sale as a rolling shell, I see that wheels and suspension are spoken for, but was unsure if that was for this one or the other one. thanks chris

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Both Berlina's are now sadly gone, some parts are still available please ask and I will see if I have.
Thanks to all who have participated in giving some parts a new life.
Bob.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts