Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excellent condition hubcaps preferred, of course. Gonna refinish the steel wheels, so cosmetic condition, not critical. PM me please.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I PM'ed soccersimon. I have two hubcaps available if he does not want them, I can post pics. to an email address.
Mark 303-258-7905

·
Premium Member
1984 GTV6, 1973 Berlina, 1987 Milano
1,712 Posts
I believe I have a set in the garage, let me check. I'm in Portland, where are you?

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
I'll check the wheels tonight or tomorrow, to see if they are with hubcap bumps or not. I have no plans to use them anytime soon.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks appreciate that. :)
I actually had a set, they were 'mules' while my car was restored, and I then moved them along to someone else that needed them :rolleyes:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Soccersimon:

Here is a link to a set of wheels on craigslist: 1969 OEM Alfa Wheel Set (5)
I don't know if they are what you are looking for. I have no connection to the seller or the wheels. I just happened to see the ad and your posting at about the same time. The "Mt. Vernon" referenced in the ad is Mt. Vernon, Washington, near the Canadian boarder.

Tim

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Hi
If they are the same as 1750gtvBertone-i have them and i can restore them for you to look like these...

But not until July,sorry.I am from Slovenia-Europe.
Regards

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
71 1750 steel wheels and hubcaps

if you have not found a set of wheels and caps call me. bruce at 714-841-1249 in huntington beach calif.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kinda need to revisit this. I spun wheels ( :D ) with a few folks, but for one reason or another, I presently still need a set of wheels. Can we start all over? Anyone have a decent set available (most important that the hubcaps are good quality, please)...easy refinish on the steel wheels, so less picky about the paint, thanks. Anyone have a real CLEAN set all refurbished with tires and just sittin around, make this easy :)

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Hey, I checked mine and they are the correct type with the bumps. I can take pics this week and ship within a week or so if you want them. I'd like $100 for the wheels plus shipping from 97212, mostly to make it worth my time.

I'll get photos just in case, but good luck finding a complete set!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, I checked mine and they are the correct type with the bumps. I can take pics this week and ship within a week or so if you want them. I'd like $100 for the wheels plus shipping from 97212, mostly to make it worth my time.

I'll get photos just in case, but good luck finding a complete set!
Ian, do these include caps? need to know condition of caps, too, thanks :)
photos help the most,

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
No caps, just wheels. I'll get photos, I know this is all worthless without them!

Ian

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
I took pictures yesterday, will post tomorrow. Ran outta time today!

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Great, glad to hear it! Did you find a set of both wheels and hub caps?

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts