Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted: 1969 Alfa Roof frame in good condition fabric roof cover not needed. Prefer barter... you deliver it to Auckland New Zealand and get a weekend in one of the top accomodations in the region... see www.artstay.com Summer is coming to the Southern Hemisphere (Dec-March) and the America's Cup is the big event in town.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Auckland
Glad to hear that you're part of this. It makes things seem international!!

I'm in No Cal and know of a wrecking yard called Alfa Parts Exchange. I think they have a web page.

I have a 69 Spider that I brought back from Germany in 1970. I know how hard parts can be.

I'd love to take you up on the offer to come there, however, I'm in the process of restoring a 55 Buick and put all my spare time into it.

Anyway, if I can help let me know. I did see a boattail for $2000 complete, but way too much just to get your frame.

All the best
Spiderman

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Spread the word at the next Alfa meeting. I'm sure someone has a spare roof mouldering in the garage.

·
Registered
666 Posts
top frame

Hi, This is larry from the ALFA PARTS EXCH. in Nor Cal. We have complete top frames and parts if that's all you need. Complete frame w/o latches $350

Larry

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey there Auckland
I was delighted to see that Larry at All Parts Exchange responded to you. Not a bad price considering how rare the parts are these days.
All the best
Spiderman

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure what happened, but I missed this last posting from Larry. Finally have moved the 69 Spider into the workshop to begin the restoration... a friend says he is shipping a container from Dallas to Auckland, so I have to see what I need to bring in. Larry, if you're out there, I still need the roof frame. Probably more stuff as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts