Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 69 spider for sale (parts car) no top or bows, engine, brake or clutch pedal assembly. Bought from a wrecking yard in Reno, so it has a salvage title. There is rust in the front and rear quarter panels,and the driver and passenger floor pans, but it has every patch panel in the trunk to repair this sweet little thing. I bought an 82 spider to put the 1750 in. If the tranny in the 82 marrys up with the 1750 then the tranny from the 69 goes too. Will part out, but would rather sell as a unit. I put jackstands under the car in the yard and started her, no noise from the tranny or rear end under no load conditions, so I'm assuming they are OK. I've also got a 75 Allfetta GT that is rust free for parts. I'm not out to make a killing on the car or parts and I can haul the car a reasonable distance, beings I live in BF Egypt. My reason for getting the Alfa in the first place was to save her from the jaws of death, and the wrecking yard from which she came from has a few mid 80's spiders- in Reno, hows about that. OH, and BTW I've also got an 80 Fiat spider for sale that runs great, readdy to paint in your choice of colors for sale. Please help me in my addiction of Itialian toys-I've got a 68 and 70 {2 to build 1} Lamborghini Espada project going on. O yea, if you know anyone interested in a custom Volvo 1800ES show winner for sale I got one of those too. Thanks, Pete 775-304-1493

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.