Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of rebuilding the front suspension for my 69 Spider. I have all of the new parts except the 4 bushings for the lower control arms/lower A arms. Vick Motor calls them lower A Arm Bushings, International calls them Lower Control Arm Bushings. I bought all of front suspension parts from Centerline except these 4 bushings-Centerline has them on backorder. Does anyone know where I can buy these bushings? Centerline, Vick Motors, International has them on Backorder and I need them now. Or, maybe someone on the forum has them and would sell them to me? I don't want to take my suspension apart without having all the parts needed for the rebuild. I am new to the world of Roundtails, so perhaps their is a vendor out there which I am not familiar with.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
These 'spherical joint' bushings also fit in the front upper arm (inner end), and make a good upgrade there. You should consider getting 6 of the unobtainable bushings!

Robert

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I recall reading a thread on this a while ago. It seems the manufacturer was discontinuing them. Have you tried any of the European suppliers: Alfaholics, ClassicAlfa, Highwood, EB Spares?

·
Premium Member
14,037 Posts
If you are in the USA you could try DiFatta Borothers in Baltimore, Paul Spruell in Atlanta, Giuseppe lore at Alfa Import Center in NY, John Norman at Alfa Parts in Berkeley CA, Trail Auto in IL...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lower control Arm Bushings

Many thanks for the names of other vendors who might have these bushings in stock. I am in Pennsylvania and a newbie in the world of Alfa Romeos and unfamiliar with the vendors from other countries. I will consider some of the vendors in Europe too.

Mike Dianna

1 - 7 of 7 Posts