Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Do youlooking still for a mechanismus? Perhaps , i have one.
Uli

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
I definitely have one if all others fail. And I saw it yesterday.

Ken

·
Registered
649 Posts
door lock mechanism

Hallo,
who many do you want? left side?

regards
Uli

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Uli:

I am looking for the passenger side (right side if sitting in the car) lock mechanism. I actually only need the latch assembly that bolts to the door jamb - I have the long bar and the base for the door latch handle.

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now here is what I like about this forum:

As stated above, I bought a window mechanism from a BBer only to find mine. I wasn't too worried about it and since I committed and sent a check, I figured I would go through with the deal. I didn't mention anything to the seller but he obviously read my post and PM'd me to cancel the deal. He didn't need to do that but it is the decent thing to do.

I'll take him up on it not because the money was so great but so that the part can be available to someone else who may need it. I will surely misplace it like the one I just found.

I'll post his name when he gives me permission.

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
I bought a window mechanism from a BBer only to find mine.
I know what you mean. I was just looking for a set of cam cover bolts that I know I have, I just can't locate them. I'm sure (?) they'll turn up before I actually need them.

Rich, I have one suggestion when purchasing parts - always ask for right or left, not driver or passenger side. It can get a bit confusing when right hand or left hand drive is concerned.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Hallo Rich,
but the part original is one piece,riveted together!! Why you put it in 2 pieces?
If you are interested, please pm for the rest
Uli

1 - 13 of 13 Posts