Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
Anyone have an extra rear '69 GTV side marker laying around? If you have fronts, I'll take them as well.
I actually have the assembly but the lens is broken. Can the lenses be replaced since mine are faded? Where could I buy them?
Thank you!

·
Registered
877 Posts
GTV Side markers

Hi i was just cleaning the garage and found a bunch
25 plus shipping

let me know via PM

thanks

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Osso...nice hearing from you again. I recall contacting her back in 2008 and she most definitely was no longer offering them. So I had given thought to making them in the resin system offered by Allumilite....

http://www.alumilite.com/HowTos/TailLightMoldingEquipment.cfm....

However, based on some recent experiences (not too successful BTW) with polyurethane casting resin that I acquired.....I would not even attempt to cast lenses without the use of either a vacuum chamber or a pressure chamber. But who knows, I might still need to pursue this at a later date should no-one else attempt such a project before I do.

P.S. No wonder I never saw that thread till now....it was in the Spider Forum (not one I check regularly)

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
I recall contacting her back in 2008 and she most definitely was no longer offering them.
I talked to Yolanda today and she's taking orders. She has red lenses in stock but will be making a run of amber lenses shortly. Cost is $20 each or $15 each if you order all four.

I'll definitely get them while she's still making them - even if I don't need them at this point.

And thanks, Osso, for the link. Good to see you back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts