Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'69 GTV for sale (restoration project)

Okay, I have a '69 GTV complete, zero rust, straight body, already disasembled ready for block sanding and paint. The engine is complete with 190 compression in all four cylinders but the SPICA is bad. The car is complete (have all parts), comes with brand new tail lights. The seats need recovering, headliner is okay. I have a set of five star (spider) cromodoras with new 185/60/14 for sale as well. It took me four years to restore my '73 GTV (got it back from the shop yesterday) still needs finishing touches. I am not looking forward to spending a few more years restoring this one. Besides, I am focusing all my time and mula on the '69 Spider I purchased last week.

I purchased this 1750 GTV on e-bay about a year ago for $2,500.00. I figure letting it go for $1,750.00 (1750 engine) Hahaha. You can see a picture of it under "who let the dogs out" behind "Dukie" the 170lb Rot. The car is primered, was painted white but the original color is green. I could to a One-Day paint job, cut corners and put it on e-bay but this car deserves better.

Alvin.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Alvin
I am interested in your GTV, i have been looking for one for some time now. Everytime i see a nice alfa for sale it's sold a week later, Looks like Alfa is coming back. Does the car run? I have been ill for a couple of days now but my father works in the area and maybee he could check it out.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi John, the car does not run, the SPICA needs to be replaced. The brakes and electrical seem to work fine. The body is straight and comes with all the parts. Let me know if you are interested

Thanks.

Alvin.

·
Premium Member
16,232 Posts
Azzurri GTV said:
.....Everytime i see a nice alfa for sale it's sold a week later, .....
And it seems I'm always in the wrong time zone. :(

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
For Sale?

Is this car still for sale...?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interested in the 69 GTV

Alvin,

I am VERY interested in youur 69 GTV, and if it is still for sale I would like to make a trip to come out and look and it and possibly buy it. Please contact me to make arrangements.
email: [email protected]

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
That post was a long time ago. Check the date in the upper left hand corner.

Will

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Hey, that's pretty close to me! Could you send pics or post them here? I've been wanting one of these for a while!

·
Registered
819 Posts
I bought 2 74 GTV's from Alvin both of which belong to other fellow bb'ers now... One is a shell/parts car and the other is a beauty that was at Concorso last year.
:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts