Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rebuilt motor with 10 1/1 mm cams, complete brake job with all new lines. Dropped front and rear suspension..the body has new front and rear clips from Classic Alfa...body stripped to bare metal...rockers need a to be done properly.

I can provide you with any part or accessory needed to to help you restore to top shape. I have amassed an extensive collection from my over 40 years of collecting Alfas.

Similar GTVs when finished nicely have sold for in excess of 30K USD. These legendary cars are now a piece of Italian history! No tire kickers please :)

$13,000

PS This ad was placed on behalf of my dad..His internet skills are not the sharpest so best to call him directly anytime between 9am-9pm EST

Ernie 416-243-15OO

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
I might be interested but 13k with rockers needing to be done and what looks like bondo on the fender, seats? etc,. Not sure at that price. 30K for a 69' seems top dollar as it is not a rarer step nose. I am not trying to be negative, just realistic. If I knew more about it and the price was negociable, Please let me know.

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
You might also want to clarify as to what is included in the sale. If it is just what is in the pictures, the buyer needs to plan on shelling out a considerable amount above and beyond the purchase price to make it complete. Exterior and interior trim pieces aren't cheap. The seats alone run about $800 -$1k for an unrestored set, if you want the proper flying buttress style ones that came in the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts