Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Well after 2 months, my 1750 GTV bumpers have been repaired and restored to a beautiful shine. I just learned I'm shy a couple of bolts (laugh)

I went to local hardware store and they have a M12 x 35 mm screws but they're 1.75 pitch. The original screws are a finer pitch.... does anyone know what they are? 1 mm or 1.25 mm?

Your help is greatly appreciated it.

·
Premium Member
16,232 Posts
The fine thread version of a 1.75 is 1.50.

The bumper bolts on a Euro 1750 are M12 x 1.5 x 35 for the front and M12 x 1.5 x 25 on the rear.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know a good source for replacement ones?

·
Premium Member
16,232 Posts
Front bolts
Rear bolts

I have a small supply of both sizes so if you'd like, send me your mailing address and 2 of each size are yours for the mailing cost ($4.95 USPS flat rate mailer, I think).

·
Registered
641 Posts
Do you know a good source for replacement ones?
What part of LA are you in?

Lovelady Hardware in Torrance will have what you need...

JB

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What part of LA are you in?

Lovelady Hardware in Torrance will have what you need...

JB
JB

I live in Culver City. Does Lovelady hardware a vast assortment of metric hardware?

·
Registered
641 Posts
JB

I live in Culver City. Does Lovelady hardware a vast assortment of metric hardware?
Yes, they have lots of metric stuff. It's free to give them a call and ask.

Lovelady Hardware Co - Torrance - Torrance, CA

I recall getting some odd metric stuff at a hardware store on Sepulveda a few years back. Much closer to you. I think this is the place... Also free to call.

Culverhardware.com - Buy Hardware Parts, Paint, Fasteners, Locks, Electrical Parts, Plumbing Parts, Cleaning Supplies and more!

JB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts