Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this car 5 years ago with the intention of restoring it, but just haven’t had the time. it still runs great will need restoring. It has a 2000 engine with webbers minimal 2nd gear grinding only when engine and transmission fluid is cold. newer top. 20 minutes from Buffalo. car will need floor pans, paint stripping and some body work to bring to pristine condition. I still have the original 1300 engine, seats and many spare parts. looking for $8300.00 Open to offers Craig 905 658 9599 having trouble posting pictures tried to do a search not helping . any help apreciated thanks Craig

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Ah yes! That car is very familiar! It is my old car "Gina". I'm sorry to see you selling her Craig, but that's the way it goes. I'm available if anyone has questions about the car's previous history. I owned her from 1999-2005, and installed that 2L and did lots of other work.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thamks Alex I also loved that car (thats why I bought it) but after 5 years still haven't found the time to restore it. I hope t goes to a good owner, she is still in the same shape as it was when you sold it. Runs well and kept inside other then a short drive here and there every season. We will see what happens thanks Craig

·
Registered
505 Posts
1300 spyder

Is your car still for sale? I'm in Ithaca and would like to take a look. Can I give you a call with some questions? If so please send me a P M. And Thanks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tried to send you a photo bucket link let me know if you got it thanks Craig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts