Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I few weeks ago I become the new owner of a way cool 68 Super. The seller also has a very nice 68 gt 1600 jr and is going to sell. I am familiar with GTV's and Guilia's but not this model.

Any input would be great value and such.

Thanks, Jeff

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Did not think they made a GT Jr. with 1600 in 1968, only 1300. Could it be the last of the step nose 1600 GTVs? Got photos of the Alfa, this would be a big help.

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Hello,

I few weeks ago I become the new owner of a way cool 68 Super. The seller also has a very nice 68 gt 1600 jr and is going to sell. I am familiar with GTV's and Guilia's but not this model.

Any input would be great value and such.

Thanks, Jeff
I agree with Brad...according to this source the GT1600Junior wasn't introduced until 1972 and I think they were in the style of the smooth nosed GTV. If it is a 1968 chassis, it came from out of the US and with a 1300 and was a step nose. At least, that is how I understand the models... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_Romeo_105/115_Series_Coupés.. Values will have to be established through markets outside the US. Indeed, photos of the interior and exterior front and back would help.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Value wise, go to Hagerty's website and the valuation page. Be honest on the condition (few cars are cond 1 or 2)
I generally shoot somewhere between 2 and 3, or if I know the market is low, cond 2 value... Look at the chart !

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Value wise, go to Hagerty's website and the valuation page. Be honest on the condition (few cars are cond 1 or 2)
I generally shoot somewhere between 2 and 3, or if I know the market is low, cond 2 value... Look at the chart !
Funny you mention Hagerty, I own an independent insurance agency and do much Hagerty biz. I did go to site and a 1600 GT Jr. come up.

Further research today seems to be a 72-74.

Thanks all for input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts