Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
’68 Berlina 1750, 2nd series, Grey Metallic (#728) w/tan interior. Euro model (solex carbs, adjustable headlights, no headrests, etc.); Very nice example; solid body (no discernable rust), excellent interior (wood steering wheel, Blaupunkt, crack free dash, clean carpets, nice upholstery, umarked headliner); good mechanicals (engine, trans, gear box, exhaust, suspension, etc.);gauges all work (except cig lighter); only negative is dent in rear bumper (my bad!). Owned two years, I have one sedan too many (keeping my Super). Car is located 30 miles NW of Boston, MA. Can be seen and driven on 7/21, 7/22, 8/4, and 8/5 (limited for now due to work travel). Please, serious inquiries only, thanks; $12,000 obo.

Todd Arnow
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
Simply...marvellllous.......a True Collector Car.....good Luck With The Sale....priced Very Well.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
This is a great example of good running and rust free Berlina. I have seen this car many times and todd knows his Alfa's and keeps them in tip top shape.
I wish I could buy it from you, since you are so close to me.

Giorgio

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Simply...marvellllous.......a True Collector Car.....good Luck With The Sale....priced Very Well.

I'd say so to:). A car you buy, get in and drive. IMO, the're the best:cool:

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
God, I want this so badly!!! (Grits teeth) "too far away. Must resist. Gaaahh!"

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Randyleepublic:

Buy it! Buy it! You won't regret it....teeheehee!
It it was on the west coast, I'd be driving it right now. I even have a freshly polished bumper sitting in my garage to replace the dented one. But all the way across the US? Nah. Keep her back east. Those guys have so few, and we have so many. It just wouldn't be right...

Appreciate the thought anyway,

Besides, I just got my order of TS parts from E. B. Spares. A TS Sport Sedan will be jumping real soon now. I have to stay focused on that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Todd,

Wow, that's nice. A bit more expensive than the '71 I bought from you years ago. And the '71 was more valuable, because it came with more opportunities: engine rebuild, body repair, etc. It's still a few years away from looking like the '68, but it's getting there.

If you need anyone to drive the car somewhere for a buyer, I've got the time if they have the airfare.

Best,
Mark

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

Thanks Haig, Giorgio, Low Mileage and Randy for your positive comments on my Berlina. Also, nice to hear from you too Mark. I'm glad my old '71 Berlina is still ticking. I have wonderful memories of that car (owned for 13 years), including the trip home from the hospital with my new born daughter!

I did receive one email from a long time Alfisti expressing polite outrage at the price. I respectfully disagree with his opinion and will let the market decide the correct value.

I'll post more detailed photos next week.

Todd

Attachments

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
I did receive one email from a long time Alfisti expressing polite outrage at the price.

Todd
:cool:Ha, a cheapskate. A true Alfisti:).

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Gorgeous Berlina! The price is high for a Berlina, but this has to be one - if not THE - best in the States. So the price is appropriate, if not low!

·
Registered
352 Posts
berlina

So where are the more detailed photos?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts