Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 1968 Alfa Super Bollo Oro (98hp - 4 carbs) - any suggestions on what it's worth? New paint, no rust at all, original interior, the engine/tranny are solid. I was thinking of listing it on eBay and here on the AlfaBB... Thanks in advance!

Marco

Attachments

· Registered
1,546 Posts
I would say between $13K-$17K, but again someone has to see it first. Its a 1.3L engine?
Goodluck with the sale, Giulia's are practical cars for everyday use.

Giorgio

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello all, I've received many inquries about that car (price, viewing, etc). I'm not sure on the price yet as I've received suggestions ranging from $14k to $25k. The car will be available for viewing on or after Tuesday July 7th (a week today) in Burlingame, CA. To arrange a viewing, please contact David at 415-999-0987 as the car will be at his shop. I'll be out of the country for a few weeks but will be checking the board occasionally.

Best,

Marco
[email protected]

· Registered
41 Posts
Nice looking car. As info, a similar, but of course not identical, 1967 Giulia berlina just sold on eBay in Sea Level, NC for $10,100.

· Registered
1,258 Posts
Great looking. '68's are a rare interim car, and yours has the desirable earlier steering wheen and clock. Best of luck!

What is the exterior color called?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.