Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,021 Posts
I can't find pics of my trunk before I refitted the scripts.

However, my best recollection has three holes in the middle part for the one-piece 'alfaromeo' script, and four in line for the two pieces 'giulia' and 'super'.

Yours has four holes in square far right. That suits an "unified" 1972-74 Super, where the engine capacity was marked with either '1.3' or '1.6' behind the 'Giulia Super' (upper case for initials). I would say that all Supers from 1969 had the 'Alfa Romeo' script (upper case for initials - two pieces thus 4 holes) on the left side. Note that the layout illustrated below needs 4 holes in row for 'Giulia' and 'Super', ahead of the '1.6'. Same with 'Alfa' and 'Romeo' separated on the left: minimum 4 holes.

If you have the original scripts, all low caps, I would recommend you go back to original as illustrated in a post above since in all cases you will need to fill and/or drill some holes.

Note also that the dashboard 'giulia super' script is smaller than the trunk one, yet very similar - easy to confuse.

· Registered
1,021 Posts
Btw anyone have a wiring diagram for a 67 Super they can share?
New loom from AH is good but unlabeled and im trying to sort it out
thank you
Here you find an entry "RTA Alfa Romeo Giulia rta.pdf ". Download it, it's a shop manual for the Giulia, French edition. At the end of the pdf (p.88-89) you find the wiring schemes for several versions, including the 1967 Super.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts