Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,164 Posts
I've got one, but boxed it'll be big and expensive to ship to Canada. Let me dig it out and check its condition.
Andrew

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you just missed one on e-bay.....see item # 360339695528.
Grrrrrrr :mad: Thanks anyway Rossano. Any updates on the resto? You have inspired me to take on a Triumph that has been rusting in my garage for the last six years.
Brian

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Grrrrrrr :mad: Thanks anyway Rossano. Any updates on the resto? You have inspired me to take on a Triumph that has been rusting in my garage for the last six years.
Brian
Yup I'll post some updates soon...but at the moment I'm rebuilding/replating the wiper mechanism, window winder mechanism (geared type) and most of the interior bright work/pot metal pieces. That ebay item didn't sell so you could contact the seller outside of the auction...but since Andrew has one as well that gives you two possibilities. A Triumph eh? what model?

·
Premium Member
22,164 Posts
I'm not surprised that dash didn't sell from the apparent condition, and the price. I don't think you missed much.
Got my dash out and will forward pics tomorrow AM. It's better than I recalled, but that doesn't mean it's great. It doesn't have the top, but has the bottom padding both sides, glove box door, and chrome instrument opening surrounds. Original woodgrain, guaranteed to look 44 years old.
Andrew

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the update Rossano. It's a TR3A 1959. I actually owned the car breifly back in 1969 and it worked its way back to me a few years back. A few holes to fix but like the Alfas, most panels are available.

Hi Andrew Nothing wrong with a little "patina". I will watch for the pictures.
Brian

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to those who replied to my request. Andrews dash will work.
Special thanks to Andrew whom I have spent the last 2 days comparing cars with. We are both sick puppies.:D:cool::D
Thanks Andrew (kid);)
Brian (old Man)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts