Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 67 Super and I'm hoping to put a 67 grille on it someday. I have much of the grill and am looking for the surround trim for the heart as well as a few other parts. I would also be interested in a complete grill....I have attached pictures of what I have:

67 super grill.jpg

67 super grille 2.jpg

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Congrats on getting a Super. Good luck in the search for this particular piece...

Look forward to seeing pics of your car.

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,033 Posts
Might take a moment to review the below thread. That item is not currently for sale; it just discusses (as do some other older threads) the difficulty finding THAT one piece. Most folks seem to end up putting TI grills on with a one-piece heart. In fact two S1 Supers entered in a former national concourse had TI grills and the judges did not even know it. I have heard that good S1 front grills are available in Europe for over Euro 1000 if yoiu have connections to the stashes. You need to start regularly monitoring Euro e-Bay sites.

LINK

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
67 Grille

Yes, I appreciate the rarity of the missing pieces, as well as the referenced thread and others that nicely show the grille and it various parts.

The one piece TI grille is likely what will happen, as I have a heart that can be used on the above large grille piece to get me pretty close.

Derek, on a similar thread about 1 year ago you seemed to be on the verge of have some rare 67 grille pieces scanned and cast. Did you and if so how did it go?

Dan

Attachments

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Giulia Super Heart Grill Reproduction

In addition to my wiring harness manufacturing and other Alfa Romeo parts reproductions I am currently working on reproducing the lower section of the two pieces Giulia Super Center Heart piece. This will be a laborious process consisting on a number of steps and I will posting updates on the Auto Italia Sportiva | Sharing my passion for Alfa Romeo restoration, and metal, fabrication. under our reproductions soon.

Lionel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts