Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
same car at the best of france and italy a few months ago, albeit on a different set of wheels.

·
Super Moderator
11,132 Posts
$13,800, which I'd say was a pretty good deal for the buyer.

The car has a few minor issues: missing steering column shroud, tears in seat upholstery (though they are super cool the flying butress style seats!), missing radio with no block-off,.... The only thing that would be hard to put right is the red exterior / white engine compartment.

But again, getting a drivable, presentable stepnose for $13,800 sounds like a great deal to me.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I wondered what happened to the other half of the battery......
Jay, our GTVs are now worth $20,000 !!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I was oh so close to buying that car from Greg last year! It would not have been turned quite so quickly if I had got it. Hope it has found a good home now.
Brian

·
Registered
60 Posts
$20,000 seems like a proper price level for a good GTV with everything working properly and decent paint/interior. They are getting pretty rare and still attract lots of attention--more than my similar year and quality 911S that is worth at least $40K in similar condition.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Definitely a good deal at that price... I miss that car and would have bought it back if I had the funds... Both myself and the current seller planned to paint it back to its original white, then the engine compartment would not be a big deal (or the trunk). The car had the original seats in it when I sold it and I am not sure if they are part of the deal or not. The car has its needs, but just like the ad said, it is a dependable, get in and go car, that runs really well.

The battery is all there, I run the small Odyssey batteries in all my Alfa's and race cars... I hate lead acid batteries! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts