Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my beautiful 67 (Early 66) Duetto. The BB gets first crack at it. The car is in South Carolina, USA. Serious buyers can PM me and we can discuss the terms of the sale. This car is a documented restoration from 2008-2011 and the paperwork will be available for review. No issues, no rust, no problems. Show car that I just don't drive. This car runs like a top and is my pride and joy. Alas, it has to go.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
I am selling my beautiful 67 (Early 66) Duetto. The BB gets first crack at it. The car is in South Carolina, USA. Serious buyers can PM me and we can discuss the terms of the sale. This car is a documented restoration from 2008-2011 and the paperwork will be available for review. No issues, no rust, no problems. Show car that I just don't drive. This car runs like a top and is my pride and joy. Alas, it has to go.
It looks amazing. Best of luck with the sale.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you are interested in the car, please PM with your phone #...getting typer's cramp and talking is a lot easier! If you are in Europe, I will be glad to email answers to questions.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi There,

I just wanted to say: Pretty nice looking Duetto. She reminds me very much of my `73 Spider that is currently owned & driven in "Tega Cay, SC".

LOL with your sale.

Russ

·
Registered
2 Posts
If your Duetto is still available for sale I'm interested! Please provide a telephone number so I may learn more about the car as well as selling price. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
189 Posts
I say get them before they are pushing a $100.000. There are only so many good ones floating around and restoration costs are constantly going up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Price

What are you asking?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Duetto inspection

I recently posted a "wanted ad" to buy a correctly restored Duetto, preferably not red - I got a response from the owner of this car and decided to go and see it and can honestly say that it is an exceptionally nice example; the owner had taken the time and trouble to get the detail right and was able to back up all the work with an extensive binder of pictures and invoices.
If the car had not been red I would have bought it for the asking price, which is on the high side, but you could not restore a car to this level for his asking price and before you ask - it is up to the owner to tell you the price not me!!
So I'm backing to searching for a non red car!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Red or not I say buy the car.You will be hard put to find one in that condition and price considering what restoration costs are..
Just my lira worth..

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The car has been sold. Thanks to all on the BB for the nice comments about this truly wonderful car. I received hundreds of PMs and I apologize if I missed getting back to you. The car sold to the 3rd person who responded and congrats to the new owner!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congratulations on the sale of your Duetto

I was waiting on the sale of my Dino to visit the car with the knowledge that it might sell while I was waiting for the auction to take place.

I know Jimmy and your car has found a good home.

Cheers,

Keith

1 - 20 of 33 Posts