Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alfisti -

I am looking for two good headlight bowls, the headlight retaining rings and thin metal rings for my '67 Duetto that will work with perplex covers. Anyone have these collecting dust that they are willing to part with?

Also, I am looking for a good used speedometer and tachometer with good chrome rings that will also fit a Duetto. I have a set that I can get repaired but hoping someone has these ready to go.

Please PM me.

Thank you and stay safe.

Chip

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Twincam67- Did not see the pics in my PM but sent a message to you with my email. Stupid question, will the bowls from a '69 fit a '67 Duetto?

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have chrome rings and head light bucks for 73’ spider. Sorry I have no idea about fitment /compatibility..

Please private message me if you’re interested.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still looking for headlight buckets that fit inside the 1/4 panel and trim rings for a '67 Duetto... Are there any out there - used of course and if necessary I will go to the online purveyors.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Your looking for the European headlight buckets. They're available new from the European vendors, but hard to find used in the US. The Europeons use the H4 bulbs, so new headlights are required also. There are articles on the AlfaBB on how to mount the US buckets behind the fenders.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts