Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks:

I have decided to sell the parts from my disassembled duetto project car.

Currently I have everything from an intact car however some of these parts have aged better then others.

I will photograph and email anything you might be interested in along with a price and shipping costs. just let me know what you need.

I will be putting everything on ebay in the next 30 days or so.

Some of the parts are in Northern VA and most of the body is in Finger lakes region of NY so delivery maybe an option.

Thanks jon

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
I would like the sunvisors, if they still have the original metal brackets. Also, the ignition switch if it is original. Does it have Webers? May be interested in them also. Would love an original 536 engine, but think shipping may be cost prohibitive

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will dig out sunvisors and ignition and send images. I have a pair of webers but they actually dont match in part number but some bb members will know much more about them. I will send details when i get home later today. My engine block is a factory replacement and has no ID number on it just FYI.

jonp

·
Registered
221 Posts
PM Sent.
I'm in Philly and travel to VA often so no packing & shipping.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
webbers and bumber

here are the carbs and bumper. 40DC0E27 and 40DC0e4 are carb part nos. I removed a few screws to try tumble polishing but they are all there. I will include a gasket rebuild kit too.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the dash vents just need to find the right box...

·
Registered
346 Posts
I am in need of the rubber piece in the trunk that runs from tail light to tail light and surounds the latch mechanism , Mine is in sorry shape. The rest of my trunk mats are in very nice condition.
Thanks for your attention
Lee

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll have the nose available sometime in NOVEMBER. Please email me at [email protected] for more info.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lee i think i can dig it out this weekend although i dont remember how good it was when i stored it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I need to see a diagram for how much you want cut off. can you do that?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no... the piece is broken in half and i only have 1 half

·
Registered
318 Posts
I need a right tail light lens if avaliable passenger side

Gregg

1 - 20 of 41 Posts