Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Passenger side floormat for 1600 GT, GTV, GTC (except very early cars and 1600 GTA's which didn't have the Alfa logo) and early 1750 GTV.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I have a set of these for my 1750 GTV, are the floors meant to have an anchor point for the mats somewhere? My car's carpets were replaced a few years ago so there's no clue there.

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
You should find two holes in the floor near the front of the seat. Do you have the propper chromed locating pins ?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
No, I haven't got any locating pins. Are the holes visible from beneath the car? This is interesting as i've NEVER seen them before!!

Any pics available?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Yes the pins are treathed with a very corse thread. As i don't own the cars any more i can not help you with pictures and such. But there must be holes in the floor if the studs have been in there. So look for a screw in the floor being there without any reason than just to close the hole. Or look for a weld. They are right in front of the seat and you can see where they should be about as you lay your mat on the floor where it should be about.

good luck.
Best regards
Rob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts