Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some items for my Duetto 1600.

1. 20mm Bonaldi style brake master cylinder
2. threaded plug for vac takeoff on intake manifold
3. although not really for a 66 i am interested in a set of Klippan crab claw seat belts and the center mount for a roadster

Thanks, Tony

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Someone has to have a threaded plug for the manifold (part number 105.3201.674.00). Please, i can really use it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is the part number listed in the 1600 Spider Spare parts Catalog. It is simply a plug for the manifold vac booster takeoff.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Are you looking for the block-off plug, or the vacuum one-way valve?

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
I've gone down this road before. If I recall the thread for the 10532 plug is M16 x 1.5. I don't think anyone shows this. You could have some fabricated. In aluminum maybe to save money. Depending on your manifold you may find that you need 5/8-18 fine thread; Alfa did this for reasons I'm not sure of so that's another possibility. If you want to have some fabricated I'd buy some.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Tony, I think there are oil drain plugs that will work if you are not picky about correctness. I think some Subaru cars use a 16x1.50 plug.
Jonathan

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just for info purposes...I have discovered that the manifold plug on my 1600 Duetto is not metric, it is 5/8 x 18 thread. I wonder if it is related to the fact the car has Dunlop brakes and the plug replaces the servo vac take off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts