Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/spi...tion-paint-code-sticker-duetto.html#post23914

Does anyone have a close-up photo of the early Duetto orange DUCO paint sticker shown in the thread above? If anyone knows the dimensions of this sticker, it would be great to have that as well. I have a fellow who will replicate this early Duco paint stikcer (with paint codes) for those of us interested if I can supply him with enough info to work off of.
Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
DUCO Decal

The 66 is remote at this time, however, I'll take measurements and 'report' back over the weekend. It appears to be a waterslide type. This is an OEM one I had preserved during the restoration. The dark surround is part of the decal, not a masking line. You can't tell where the OEM paint ends and the new begins!

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Veloce. This is great and I'll be on the lookout for the dimensions over the weekend. I'll then contact Bill Gilham who can make the decals and I will solicit any interest here from any folks who might also want to place an order.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sample Made

Hi All,
Duco decal has been reproduced but still need the dimensions to compelte the job. If anyone knows the dimensions or can ballpark them, I'd appreciate it. Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I should get in line for a Biancospino one if more are avaiable.
Randy

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DUCO # for Bianco Farina--Mystery Solved

"Bianco Farina is AR-008 Bianco P.F.- Farina White (China White)
(Ditzler 8331, DuPont 37000)."
Many thanks to Mauro D. for the answer and to Wille R. for pointing me to Mauro.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
AR-008 decal

FrannyAlfa,

I also could use one of the DUCO AR-008 decals when convenient. Thanks for taking the initiative in researching this issue and tapping those with the skills in fabricating sticker reproductions.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
New Duco Decals Available

I finally have Duco Decals finished for Duetto colors, Rosso 95-C-9068
and Bianco 95-C-37000. I am looking for other correct Duco paint code numbers and have had very little luck locating any information. Help finding pictures of original paint code decals would be appreciated.
I will sell my new Duco decals for $6.00 each post paid. Please contact me off list.
Thanks
Bill Gillham
<[email protected]>

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My new decal looks great

Biil,
Thanks for the Duco Bianco decal. I am very pleased with how it came out.
Fran

1 - 12 of 12 Posts