Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
'65 Giulia T.I. tool kit

Bump..Bump...I really need the correct T.I. tool kit.

Does anyone perhaps have at least photo they can post of the complete/correct tool kit for a '65 Giulia T.I.? This way I can check with my parts sources and get the right tools. :)

Many thanks,

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Bump..Bump...I really need the correct T.I. tool kit.

Does anyone perhaps have at least photo they can post of the complete/correct tool kit for a '65 Giulia T.I.? This way I can check with my parts sources and get the right tools. :)

Many thanks,
This thread: http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/car-restoration/200915-correct-pair-pliers.html has a nice picture of a reference quality tool kit from a 65 Spider which would most likely be the same kit that your car came with.

The original bag is more difficult to find than a Giulietta tool bag even though the production was considerably higher on the Giulia's and 1750's. The red screwdriver is also difficult to source with most people either going with the light brown that matches the philips (later kits came with matching light brown screwdrivers as shown below) or using a close look alike but the handle shape is quite different as illustrated by the two bottom screwdrivers shown here.

I sold the complete kit shown some time ago and wish that I had kept it......

Chuck
Colorado

Attachments

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,033 Posts
The Grail

It is highly unlikely you will fine d a good complete toolkit for any 105 or earlier model for less than VERY silly money, if at all. Most folks in my ABB experience have had to find these tool-by-tool for silly money, and still wait for a bag, or have one made, or buy a repro. E-Bay Italia or NL is a good source but frequently they do not ship to US, esp Italy. This is the reality. Start looking.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is highly unlikely you will fine d a good complete toolkit for any 105 or earlier model for less than VERY silly money, if at all. Most folks in my ABB experience have had to find these tool-by-tool for silly money, and still wait for a bag, or have one made, or buy a repro. E-Bay Italia or NL is a good source but frequently they do not ship to US, esp Italy. This is the reality. Start looking.
Yes, I agree. I have already been looking for quite awhile. For me there is also fun is in the hunt.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,

Does anyone have the 19-21mm "box spanner" spark plug wrench with awl? Also I'm looking for the small Phillips head screw wood handled driver as shown above in the kit. I am slowly piecing this kit together. Please PM me or send me an email if you have these tools for sale.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts