Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1965 Giulia Sprint GT
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me find out which interior colors would be correct for my 1965 Giulia Sprint GT. The exterior is Bluette.

I've been thinking about finishing the interior in an Oxblood/Burgundy color, but would also like to know what would have been correct at the time as well (and if that color was an option).

Any reference to any period brochures, etc would also be appreciated!

Thanks,

Antoni

·
Registered
846 Posts
Can anyone help me find out which interior colors would be correct for my 1965 Giulia Sprint GT. The exterior is Bluette.

I've been thinking about finishing the interior in an Oxblood/Burgundy color, but would also like to know what would have been correct at the time as well (and if that color was an option).

Any reference to any period brochures, etc would also be appreciated!

Thanks,

Antoni

send an email with the chassis no: to Marco Fazio @ the address below,
he will send you the info you require

regards

Jorge

Tel. +39 02 444 29 115

Mob +39 334 62 95 381

Fax +39 02 444 28 152

[email protected]

Automobilismo Storico Alfa Romeo

Centro Direzionale

Viale Alfa Romeo

20020 Arese (MI) Italy

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,055 Posts
This will give you the original color, but not necessarily all the possible or desirable color combinations. Alfa did a pretty good job with their exterior-interior color combinations. Many early interior combinations were 2-tone vinyl and cloth. Very pretty.

·
Premium Member
1965 Giulia Sprint GT
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jorge, yes I already know the ORIGINAL color combination (Biancospino and black skai interior). What I wanted to find out was what would have been correct for a Bluette car originally.

Anfanuts, do you have any data that might show original interior colors from that period?

Thanks!

Antoni

·
Premium Member
1965 Giulia Sprint GT
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! That's amazing...it will take me a while to decipher it! What is a Bertone De Luxe Body? I've never heard of that before.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
No worries Antoni. Regarding the DeLuxe Body my best guess is the body wasn't different but you could get the leather option which had different door cards etc.

I really like it and was thinking of going this way with my interior. I know of a couple of cars optioned this way over here in Oz.

Here is a picture from a period brochure

Attachments

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,055 Posts
I saw this combo on a nice TI recently, very nice 2-tone. It maintains the black but with some color transition between the stark black and white. Looks nice with Bluette also.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts