Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi. i'm an alfa virgin. i've owned datsun 510s for years and have admired the 65-74 gtv all the while. i sold my 510 after fixing it up and now i want an alfa. i'm in the los angeles area.

also consider a gt or gtc but as i want to keep the price under $15k i suppose a decent gtv is most likely.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Email me through the website. My old 74 GTV is being sold by the current owner, who is local here in Long Beach.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have a '74 GTV that I've owned for 15 years that, reluctantly, is available for sale. I just bought a '69 boattail and have a '59 spider under restoration. Although I am on the East coast, the car never rusted, has not replaced panels, beautiful new paint; and transferable Ziebart rustproofing applied.

The engine has had the heads redone, with International cams put in, headers, new exhaust, new springs, shocks, and rear sway bar installed, new clutch, brakes, etc. Mechanically, and body wise, the car needs absolutely nothing. All gears work beautifully, without any hesitation to engage. The car has the original, totally working Spica, and factory AC (it's worthless, but it's there). The interior is all original (mediocre) except for the replacement of the seats with late model spider seats and shoulder belts. Car has originally delivered alloys, with original size tires, two of which need replacement.

Finishing the interior is easy and cheap (replacement panels and headliner available from Int. Auto Parts and elsewhere). I was just more interested in a beautiful body and go.

You can email me directly at [email protected].

Mel Eck
301-656-3321

1 - 4 of 4 Posts