Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for another stepnose gtv after regrettably selling my '67. im interested in anything from rolling chassis to full restored, but prefer something of the later and driveable. I have cash and am ready to buy at market value, not looking for a super deal, just want the right car.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Sent you an email and some pics

·
Registered
678 Posts
Would u be interested in a '65 GT? Preservation class, 75,500 original miles, no rebuilds, no hits, no resprays... Very good condition. one could only make it of better quality.

Let me know if you'd like pictures

Phil

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Phil,

I sent you a PM. Im very familiar with your car.

Still actively looking. My main concern is body condition, accident and rust repair. etc...doesnt have to run

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
.......Im still on the search and ready to buy. Please let me know if anyone knows of any out there.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and the search continues. I would love a white car if possible,

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im still on the hunt. if anyone has any leads please let me know.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I would sell mine that u pm'd me about the other day. But I don't know if my price is right. About the hole in the rocker... there is definitely a hole there but its nothing serious. And I promise you there is NO corrosion on the car. (We don't buy cars with rust) its the perfect GT and with a 5k investment you can turn it into the nicest GT in north america. You have to see and drive to believe it.

Let me know if you HAVE to have it.

Thanks

Phil

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rloewy, thanks for the headsup. The white JR you posted is actually for sale via this board as well. I went to look at it a few days after it was up, but needless to say, Im still looking for a straight and relatively rust free car

Phil, like i said, I am very familiar with your car, I had the chance to choose between it and my '65 when they were both for sale about a year and a half ago. I wasnt aware of the hole in the rocker, kinda odd. Anyways, lets keep these discussions in PM. Ill try calling you as well.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I called the 67 GT Junior twice and left an e-mail but no response !
So strange when people offer a car for sale.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i went and looked at the white junior, if anyone wants a run down on that one pm me.

im still looking for a car as of today. i would like something on the higher-end of "decent driver".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts